Sie haben Fragen zur unseren Dienstleistungen? Kontaktieren Sie uns für eine unverbindliche Erstberatung
1. POLICY DATE
This policy is in effect from May 2018 and is GDPR compliant.
‘Alphaskill’ in this document refers to all legal entities operating under the brand name Alphaskill, to date Alphaskill GmbH and Alphaskill Ltd.
3. PURPOSE STATEMENT
Alphaskill processes and holds data for the purpose of executive search and connecting senior executives to PE firms seeking specific expertise in relevant sectors.
The purposes for which we hold and process data include:
- PE Introductions
- Executive Search, Board Search
- CEO Succession/Succession Planning
- Coaching, Assessment
- Industry Mapping
- Interim Appointments
- Internal Recruiting
Alphaskill follows the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- we do not collect more information than is necessary, all data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
Lawful process include ‘consent’, ‘contractual necessity’ and ‘legitimate interest’
- we do not use your data for purposes other than those specified;
- we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
- we aim that your data is up to date and accurate;
- we only provide your data to select third party clients for the specific purposes listed in the purpose statement in this policy.
- we ensure that the data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
- You do not give out personal information by visiting our website.
5. LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Alphaskill only holds and processes personal data, if one of the following principles apply
- that is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the firm, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental
rights and freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data;
- the individual has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the individual is party or in order to take steps at the request of the individual prior to
entering into a contract;
6. INFORMATION COLLECTION & TRACKING
- Information collection and tracking
- You can visit our website without giving away your personal information.
- Our website does not save data in the CMS-System. Data filled in the contact form are transmitted via E-Mail and not stored on the website.
- Alphaskill uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, user experience and analyse how the website is used. Aside from the approximate
location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information,
language. The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Alphaskill It is not used for any additional
purpose, such as to profile those who access our website.
- When you submit a CV to us we collect and store the personal data you give us to be used for the purposes as defined in our Purpose Statement in this policy
and collated with additional data obtained from publicly available data, data from interactions with you and with related third parties.
- While you can use our website without giving out your personal information; once you contact us via the Alphaskill website, eMail, telephone, or personally,
Alphaskill collects information about you. Your information (personal information such as your name, email address, organisation) will be processed and stored
so that it is possible for us to contact and respond to your request, and/or allow you access to our services as defined in our Purpose Statement.
- If you apply for a job with Alphaskill, we will collect, process and store the information you have sent us for recruitment-related purposes, such as
contacting you. Additionally, Alphaskill may keep your data for the purpose of considering you for a different opportunity unless you explicitly wish for us to
delete your records from our database.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
Alphaskill seeks to ensure the security of personal data. When Alphaskill collects information about you, we also make sure that your information is protected from
unauthorized access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorized disclosure. This is done through appropriate technical and organisational measures.
8. RETENTION POLICY
Due to the nature of executive recruitment, a significant number of candidates reconnect with our organisation periodically. It is not uncommon for this to occur years
after we have placed them in a role. For this reason, your consent includes explicit consent to retain your personal details until such time as you wish us to delete
your records from our database or refrain from further engagement
9. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
- We will fulfil your request within 30 days by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent
access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
- Where personal data of an individual are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the individual shall have the right to be informed
of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Chapter V of GDPR.
10. INFORMATION CORRECTION & DELETION
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no
longer needed for the purposes specified in Information Collection and Use will be deleted. If at any point you wish for Alphaskill to delete information about you,
you can simply contact us at email@example.com
another website, this Policy is no longer applicable.
12. DATA BREACH POLICY
For reporting significant Breaches of Personal Data we will notify our Supervisory Authority (BayLDA and/or ICO) within 72 hours of
first becoming aware of the breach, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
BayLDA : Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Germany
ICO : Information Commissioner’s Office, UK
Where the notification to the supervisory authority is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay.
- Alphaskill will not reduce your rights stated in this Policy without asking for explicit prior consent to the changes.
- In accordance with applicable law, we only collect a limited amount of information about you that is necessary for improving our service.
- We do not use profiling, we do not sell or in any other way spread your data to third parties, we do not use your data for purposes other than what we specified.
- We also make sure that your data is stored securely. We delete all information deemed no longer necessary.
- If you have any additional questions about collection and storage of data at Alphaskill, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org